Pets are creatures of habit and prefer to stick to their routine and surroundings. Changing things like feeding time, daily walk route, and taking them from their home can create stress and cause illness, behavioral problems, or an unhappy pet. We believe that in-home pet sitting is the BEST alternative for the care of your pet when you are not home.
• Your pet will be in familiar surroundings
• Your pet will experience the same smells and sounds they are used to like their favorite bed or perfect spot to look out a window
• Your pet will receive individual attention and love
• Your pet will have less disruption to their regular bathroom schedule
• Your pet will eat the same food and treats, receive their medicine at their regular times, and sleep in their own bed
• Your pet will NOT require kennel cough vaccination
• You will not have to transport your pet to and from the kennel
• You will not have to ask family, friends, or neighbors to care for your pet
• You will be able to put your worries aside and enjoy your time away from home
• You will be assured of quality care
Daily Dog Walks
Daily dog walks are the perfect solution for families that work all day and can’t get home to take the dog out for a quick walk, bathroom break and some fresh air. Not many dogs can (or want) to hold it till you get home from a long day of work. Daily dog walks are performed Monday-Friday and will keep your furry child from “going” in the house and getting bored.
* Please note: These daily dog walks are only M-F. All other visits are considered pet sitting visits.
Pet Sitting services are for when you will be out of town and need us to care for your pets while you are away.
We can provide up to three visits per day. Each visit includes providing fresh water, food, treats, a walk and/or exercise time, and plenty of love and attention. Lengths of visits vary according to your pets’ needs and your desires.
We can provide up to three visits per day. Each visit includes providing fresh water, food, treats, cleaning litter boxes, and plenty of love and attention. Lengths of visits vary according to your pets’ needs and your desires.
We can administer pills, supplements, oral liquids, or eye/ear drops for a small additional charge.
If you have a special needs situation, just let us know and we will work with you to find the best solution possible.
Rates vary depending on your requests and needs, length of visits, number of visits, and number of pets. Please call 239-707-8792 for more information and to schedule a free initial consultation.
$5.00 per visit additional charge on the following holidays: New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve.
We can also take care of your home while you are away. We’ll bring in the mail, newspapers, and packages, rotate your lights and blinds so your home looks lived in, and perform all the home security checks you need to give you peace of mind while you travel. No charge if combined within time-frame of other pet care services provided.
Please Note: Currently, we are not accepting any new pet sitting clients.